Tuesday 23 April 2013

O.M.G!! A BIG BIG THANKYOU TO YOUH ALL!!

AHHHHHHHH! how can i ever thank youh enough! Ok what the thankyou's about... YOUTUBE! OMG i <3333333 all my wonderful subscribers! :D I literally have fans now because of you wonderful peeps watching my "MSP- OMG I GOT A WISHY OFF A LEVEL 25!!! (Candired)" video! Do you wanna see how many great peoples have watched it!? i betcha doooo! :D Click to enlarge the picture :)) *passes out* OH MY i always pass out when i see da number of views on it!! :D this video has literally made me unpopular to QUITE popular... (just to let u know i'm NOT boasting or bragging..) 
Click to enlarge them piccys :D anyways wanna see how much subbers i got? 

OMG 41 A.W.E.S.O.M.E people have subbed me! I would be absolutely chuffed if i got 50 cuz thats my main goal :)) If youh wanna subscribe me on youtube if u have an account feel free to.. you would make my day if u did :D it's free u know! and my channel name is : efcabbie1878 just type it in the search box and click my channel :D I make lot of msp videos! there well worth  watching u know ;D and look at my views altogether 3,358! ahhh a dream come true I love u guys and u gotta know that yeh? Lemme just show u a pic of how many vid views i had about 3 or 4 or 5 weeks ago...  Click it to enlarge :)
Look at the difference! 2,000 views (which is toatally amazing) to 3,358 views which means the whole world to me :') omg i'm actually crying.... TYSSSSSSSM! i could actually swear with happiness right now but i'm not rude LOL well i'm crazy but not toatally rude :p ahhh what more.. I think thats it for today until summet else random happens in my life ;D buh baii,
-ℓιννу тнє мαgι¢αℓ мαяѕнмєℓℓσω συт! ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment