Tuesday 23 April 2013

This gurl really hates me :o

freya the funky flower here!! ♥
The last post was mine to! (the 1 underneath this).
so i searched my name to see if i had any fans and i did have a couple! BUT i found 2 VERY mean haters :( one was called cutefreya65115 stinks of poo and the one im doing this post about is called cutefreya65115 stinks. Abit ago,there was a hater called cutefeya65115 is soooo weired :( but cutefreya65115 stinks wasn't there so im pretty sure it her again. Anyway enough about the other onto my main point,cutefreya65115 stinks. here is a picture of her on freinds!
 She is level one and SAYS she has an account called love but it isnt her (i think).
 Here is her staus,if you cant read it (witch all of you obiously can read) it says: hello cutefreya65115 i HATE u.u show of and don't deserve ur bf at all ur clothes are rubbish......
VERY HURTFULL TO ME :(
She also messaged me this:
ur the one who is whimpy it looks like you want to get haked
I messaged her back saying im not wimpy
and i dont want to be hacked! NOW YOU SEE
MY POINT....wait....there is more....
She also wrote on my wall it says: freya ur the         worst person on msp u dont desurve anything so add me now or ill report you!
THAT MADE ME ADD HER QUICK AND THATS WEN I GOT THAT MESSAGE! i told her i wud click CEOP if you dont apoligse and delete ur account...she said sorry and TRIED to be nice but then she went offfline so next time i see hr im telling her to delete that flipin account or there are concequences! FEEL FREE TO REPORT HER! once again her name is cutefreya65115 stinks a.k.a love    I think she was making that account up! she just pretended because she knew i wud me really mad if she told me but i swore down on my mums life that i wudnt be mad >.<  anyway whoever you are who made this sill y account....GET A FRIKIN LIFE!!!lol she duznt realize im a real person behind the character :o so  REPORT HER AND MESSAGE HER PLEASE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment